The Marshfield City Council meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall, 630 S. Central Ave. Here is what is on the agenda for next week:
- Consideration of a request for a variance in permissible noise levels for an upcoming skateboard competition on Saturday, Oct. 11, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Request to approve a resolution providing for the sale of a $2,050,000 sewerage system revenue bond anticipation notes.
- Request to approve a resolution providing for the sale of a $3.9 million water system revenue bonds.
- Request to approve entering into an agreement for services with SCS Engineering for a TIF district strategic planning update, for an amount that is not to exceed $6,700.
- Request to approve a resolution for the North Central Wisconsin Stormwater Coalition Cooperative Agreement.
- Request to approve a budget resolution transferring $21,000 within the public facilities capital outlay fund for the City Hall Plaza façade and water leak repairs.
- Request to approve a resolution adopting the assessment rate for 2014 assessments payable in 2015 for the Downtown Marshfield Business Improvement District.
- Closed Session: The City Administrator has requested a closed session to discuss possible financial assistance for a development located in TIF District #9 and possible financial assistance for a project located northeast of Becker Road and Hume Avenue.