The Marshfield City Council meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall, 630 S. Central Ave. Here is what is on the agenda for this week:
- Presentation of the 2014 “Vital Signs” report.
- First Reading – Charter Ordinance No. 25, requiring that the position of City Clerk be appointed by the Common Council for an indefinite term.
- Second Reading – Ordinance No. 1284 re-zoning request by John Iwaszczenko III to change the zoning from “SR-6” Single-Family Residential to “UMU” Urban Mixed Use District, for two parcels located at 201 W. 4th Street and 306 S. Chestnut Avenue.
- Second Reading – Ordinance No. 1285 municipal code amending to Sections 18-26 and 18-27 of the City of Marshfield Municipal Code, correcting the minimum street setback in the “SR-2” Single Family Residential District and increasing the height limitation of the “SR-3” Single Family Residential district to 35 feet.
- Second Reading – Ordinance No. 1286 municipal code amendment to Sections 18-91, 18-92, and 18-95 of the City of Marshfield Municipal Code, shoreline zoning regulations, adding general provisions to the ordinance per the Department of Natural Resources requirements.
- Second Reading – Ordinance No. 1287 planned development-specific implementation plan amendment request by Prairie Run, to vacate portions of Wildflower Drive and combine 4 lots into a 2-lot CSM, located north of 1920 Wildflower Drive, zoned “PD” planned development.
- Request to approve Budget Resolution No. 22-2014, transferring $6,700 (total amount) within the TIF District Funds to complete a TIF District strategic plan update.
- Request to approve Budget Resolution No. 23-2014, transferring $52,000 from the Wastewater Utility Equipment Replacement Fund to the Wastewater Utility General Plant Machinery and Equipment to fund emergency repairs to influent screw pump.
- Request to approve Resolution No. 2014-54, adopting the Wood County Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Request to approve Resolution No. 2014-55, requesting the exemption from Wood County Library tax.
- Discussion of the status of Marshfield Utilities request for variance related to the construction of another water tower.
- Overview of 2015 budget.