Wednesday, Nov. 12
- Police assisted the Probation and Parole Office at 11:37 a.m. The probation agent requested a 34-year-old Marshfield man be taken into custody for a probation violation and also requested an investigation into threats from a 26-year-old Marshfield female. As a result of the investigation, charges are being requested through the Wood County District Attorney’s Office on both individuals for disorderly conduct and unlawful use of a computerized communication system.
Thursday, Nov. 13
- A Wood County Sheriff deputy requested an agency assist for a K-9 sniff around a vehicle stopped near Highway V and Mill Creek Drive at 8:09 p.m. The K-9 did a sniff of the vehicle and alerted on it. Police searched the vehicle and found nothing. Police then searched the driver, a 21-year-old Marshfield woman, and found a pipe commonly used to smoke marijuana with residue in it and a small, clear plastic wrapper with a green, leafy mixture consistent with marijuana.
- At 2:51 p.m. a 21-year-old Marshfield woman reported that she and her live-in boyfriend, a 26-year-old Marshfield male, had gotten into an argument where the woman attempted to leave the residence several times, but each time the man refused to allow her to leave. The man continuously stood between her and the door and used a physical action once to stop her. Police arrested the man, and charges are being requested through the Wood County District Attorney’s Office.
- Police arrested a 60-year-old Marshfield man on the 800 block of E. Harrison St. for identity theft after he twice used a credit card that did not belong to him without permission. He was booked at the Marshfield Police Department and then transported to the Wood County Jail. Charges are being requested through the Wood County District Attorney’s Office.
Friday, Nov. 14
- Police arrested a 47-year-old Marshfield man at 3:52 p.m. on the 300 block of S. Peach Ave. on a valid probation hold. Police transported the man to the Marshfield Police Department for booking and then to the WOSO jail.
- At 9:28 a.m. a 37-year-old Marshfield man and 35-year-old Marshfield woman reported that someone had entered their unlocked car between 7 and 9:15 p.m. the night before on the 1100 block of S. Cherry Ave. and took a wallet with $80 cash, a food stamp card, a Social Security card, and a Wisconsin driver’s license without their permission. There are no suspects.
- Officers were dispatched at 5:56 p.m. to the Labor and Delivery wing of St. Joseph Hosptial for possible drug activity. A burnt odor was coming from a patient room with a 1-day-old child inside. Police contacted the child’s mother, father, and a friend inside the room, all of whom denied any drug activity. When police searched the room, they located numerous used syringes; a white powder substance, which weighed 0.5 grams and field tested positive for oxycodone; spoons with white residue; and other drug paraphernalia. All suspects denied ownership and were taken into custody. The mother, a 34-year-old Redgranite female, was transported to Wood County Jail. Charges through the Wood County District Attorney’s Office for Possession of Narcotic Drugs, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Neglecting a Child are pending. The child was placed in temporary care of St. Joseph’s Hospital with the assistance of Wood County Human Services.
Monday, Nov. 17
- A 29-year-old Marshfield woman came into the Marshfield Police Department to be booked and fingerprinted regarding a Wood County case. After booking the woman was released.
- At 3:36 p.m. a 37-year-old Marshfield woman reported that she had been physically assaulted on multiple occasions by her 29-year-old husband. Police took the man into custody for Domestic Battery, booked him, and then transported him to Wood County Jail.
Tuesday, Nov. 18
- Police arrested an 18-year-old Marshfield female at approximately 11 p.m. on the 600 block of St. Joseph Ave. for a probation violation. Police brought the female to the Marshfield Police Department for booking and then transported her to Wood County Jail.