The Marshfield City Council meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall, 630 S. Central Ave. Here is what is on the agenda for Tuesday, Dec. 9.
- A first reading to amend a section of the Marshfield municipal code, modifying the agenda format for regular council meetings
- A request to approve the transfer of $225,000 from various budgets to the snow and ice control budget and 2014 asphalt paving budget
- A request to write off various uncollectible accounts receivable totaling $10, 218
- A request to approve transferring $2,550 from the contingency fund to various fund budgets in order to cover the cost of unemployment compensation
- A request to approve a resolution authorizing the execution of a contract between the City of Marshfield and Running, Inc.