The Marshfield City Council meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall, 630 S. Central Ave. Here is what is on the agenda for Tuesday, Jan. 13.
- A second reading of an ordinance to amend the municipal code pertaining to the clarification and approval requirements of temporary crane usage
- A request to approve a resolution supporting the League of Wisconsin Municipalities “Partnership for Prosperity” program
- A request to refer to a Plan Commission resolution vacating and discontinuing the alley and a portion of East First Street for the Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library and Community Center project
- Consider submitting a grant to Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation to support the Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library and Community Center project
- Election of four alderpersons to serve on the Capital Improvement Program Administrative Committee
- Request to approve appointment of Karl Zimmerman to the Capital Improvement Program Administrative Committee as a citizen member
- Request to approve the appointment of Alderman Ed Wagner to the Fair Association