Simplicity recognized by Credit Union Journal
For Hub City Times
MARSHFIELD – Simplicity Credit Union has been named one of the “Best Credit Unions to Work For in the United States” by Credit Union Journal.
Employee benefits, equitable policies, and solid human resources practices make up 25 percent of the possible score awarded by Best Companies Group, the third-party research firm that assisted Credit Union Journal in selections for the ranking. The other 75 percent of a credit union’s score comes from a confidential employee survey that weighed employee’s feelings about topics like recognition and employee appreciation, unique perks of the job, fun in the workplace, and why they love to work for their employer.
Simplicity CU ranked fifth in their asset size, and 22nd nationwide, in the annual Credit Union Journal survey. According to the survey, being encouraged to volunteer in their communities, a family atmosphere, and special events – such as the 2017 solar eclipse viewing party – are among the reasons team members say they like to work at Simplicity.
“We know that our workplace culture is incredibly important,” says Katy Zaleski, vice president of human resources. “The investment of time we make in fostering a great culture is one of the smartest investments we make.”